Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Coming Soon: The Rahm Emmanuel FDL Memorial Blog

Thankfully, i was right to wait for my post election comments, for i've learned a lot. And soon, if you can wait, we'll discuss the attacks on Rahmen Noodle Hussein Immamuel, who seems to be getting dissed just because he's a shit. I'll discuss how despite his being a shit (Can you say Shi'ite on the net?) he's worthy of triangulation.

But before i do, i want to answer Oklahoma Kiddo, who asked: "What makes Hillary run?"

I can only say, if she ate too many loose avocadoes, no, false, it's the powerful thighs and elephant calves.

I don't want her, nor do i want Emmanuel. But why are we eating our own?

Thankfully, i'm not ready to post the real answer. But i will soon give you all my background on why i really am a wind energy expert. It will be sooner than a friedman i promise.

No comments: